- She has about 13 teeth.
- She is the absolute best at nap time and bed time. Put jammies on, read a book, turn out the lights and she goes right to sleep (well maybe not always 'right' to sleep, but never needs to be rocked or kept company).
- She LOVES Daycare. Since I have been at work from January-May, she has been going to Daycare in Lester Prairie. Now that school is coming to a close, I am so sad that she won't get that interaction with all those kids every day. Of course, I am thrilled to spend more time with her myself. She has learned so much at daycare, more than we even realize I think.
- Words are just flowing out of her. She is pretty capable of repeating just about any 1-3 syllable word. Not always clearly, but we can tell the attempt was there. She knows most animal sounds, and can repeat numbers and colors well.
- She is putting wood puzzles together, coloring in coloring books, looking at books and saying what she sees, starting to match colors, and counts 1,2,3 when walking up steps.
- Her favorite TV show is Blippi, and would watch it all day if we let her.
- She loves her baby doll. Loves to rock it and "shh shh" it to sleep, feeds it the bottle, and even was changing its diaper one day. - preparing to be a big sister I guess!
- Some days she seems to be a picky eater, the next day she eats whatever is on her plate.
- With Baby T arriving in November, and only having the one crib, the plan is to transition her to a toddler bed over the summer. I'm not in a rush, but know that it will make Baby arrival much easier if she is well transitioned by the time baby comes.
- I am also in no rush to potty train, but she does have a potty chair and has even gone potty a few times. She has also recently been uncomfortable when she has a messy diaper, and tugs at it. So we may be closer than we know.
- She loves being outside, so it will be a fun and active summer with her for sure! I just hope Baby and I can keep up with her!
Thanks for reading, see you again when Leah is 2! 😂















Love it! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteI agree. Enjoy your blog.
ReplyDelete