9 Months?! Time is going too fast with our boy! This was a big month for him, just like I guessed it would be. He is officially an army crawler - and a quick one too! He loves crawling his way over to the book shelf in the living room and tearing all the books off, multiple times a day. He also loves when we throw puffs onto the floor for him; however, if I don't spread them out enough he will put them all in his mouth at once. Leah is getting more and more bothered by him and how he goes after "her" toys. Of course she loves him and loves to make him laugh, and loves to laugh at him too (thinks it's hilarious when he falls over backwards). This month he poked out his first tooth on the bottom. It just barely broke through, so I don't have any cute pictures with it yet, but I'm sure by next month he'll have at least 2 all the way through. He started figuring out the "ba-ba" sound this month too. He has loved experimenting with real food, and not just the purees I have for him - he's a little mooch off of our plates. He won't have his 9 month appointment for another month when I'll find out again just how big he is! Smaller than Leah was, I think, but still a big boy - over 20 pounds.
Brady got to experience his first Mielke/McManus vacation this year. He LOVED the water so much and loved being entertained by all his cousins/aunts/uncles. Towards the end of the week, he was having a hard time sleeping (partly because he was working on teeth), but also just because he missed being home. When we got home, he slept much better again.
I expect another big month for Brady, learning how to pull himself up and make more noises.

Love the pics!
ReplyDelete