Thursday, November 21, 2019

Leah Two Months

Hard to believe how fast those two months went. Leah had her 2 month check up. She weighs a whopping 13lbs 5 oz and is 23.5 inches long. She had to get three shots, which she handled like a champ. Cried briefly, but it didn't last long. I am pumping exclusively now, as it just works better for us. She drinks 4-5.5 oz every 2-3 hours. She does not eat at all overnight anymore. I usually give her a bedtime bottle by 9:00, and she doesn't eat again until 8:00. She does usually wake up once in the night, but usually it just takes some rocking and she is back to sleep. Occasionally she is stubborn and I end up falling asleep with her in the chair. Just the other night, she had a straight 8 hour stretch of sleep! Woohoo! She is smiling constantly. No giggles yet, but I can tell they are close. She is very good at tummy time, as long as she's not hungry. She still loves her bath time and splashing her feet. She is cooing more and more. She has had cradle cap the last few weeks, but I think in a couple more days/weeks that will be clearing up. We love this little girl, and dad is excited that she is getting more interactive!











Halloween Costume - Tune Squad player
       

One month to two month picture
           


No comments:

Post a Comment