What a great sleeper we have been blessed with as of late. Leah is usually in bed by 9:30. She has not needed to eat at all overnight for the last month. I would say she usually wakes up once a night, and just needs to be rocked back to sleep; however, the last week she has done 3 all-nighters! Last night being a 10 hour straight all nighter! Wow! I did not even know that was possible with a 2 month old, but I will take it!
We are working on creating more of a nap routine. She usually naps in my arms or in her swing; however this week I have been placing her in the crib when I can tell she is tired and she has been able to put herself to sleep. The length of those naps vary. Sometimes its only for 10 minutes, other times she goes for 2 hours.
Last night we put her in her bouncer and she was hanging out in there for probably 40 minutes. Can't do the actual jumping yet, but enjoyed moving around in it.




Yeah Leah keep sleeping away big girl!
ReplyDelete