She is not sitting on her own yet. She is so insistent on standing up, that whenever she is sitting, she throws herself backwards trying to stand up. She continues to roll all over the floor, and you can tell she is starting to figure out how to move to get to what she wants.
Her latest tricks have been shaking her head "no," blowing, and making squeaky noises. She wakes up several times a night right now. Usually once she gets her nuk back she falls back asleep. I am still pumping about 6 times a day, making more than what Leah is drinking a day. I will continue for a few more months before I start to cut back. I have about 60 bags in the freezer right now so even if I start slowing down, I should have enough to get her to a year.
Her 6 month appointment is later this week, but I weighed her on the scale at home and she is 18 1/2 pounds! Our big girl!
We are in love with the stage that she is in right now and are blessed with such a happy girl!
Holding her own bottle like a big girl!
All 8 cousins!
Leah 6 Months, Micah 2.5 months, Kaylee 1 month
Getting that booty in the air! Ready for scooting!
Leah got to meet all my highschool friends!
Snuggles with daddy.
Eating real banana!
Wearing the an outfit mommy wore as a baby! She liked the ruffles.













No comments:
Post a Comment