Saturday, April 4, 2020

Coronavirus Quarantine

Everyone asks, “are you surviving the Quarantine?” I always respond.. “well it’s not too different than my everyday life!” So thankful that I am home with my girl during this time and not in the “distance learning” stage all teachers are in right now. I’d take this any day! As for Leah, she’s been learning all about FaceTime and how blessed we are to live on an era of technology where we can still “see” family. She’s becoming more mobile every day, scooting around and getting into things she shouldn’t be.
This was following her 6 month appointment - 4 shots and still smiling after the appointment. 


Celebrated step-sister's wedding via Facebook Live 


We have been enjoying the nicer weather lately! 

She's so good at giving snuggles, especially after naps. 






1 comment:

  1. You are so right about the coronavirus not being that different for you. I was just telling Keith that this quarantine doesn't bother me because "I have lived this life before," especially when Stryker was a baby.

    ReplyDelete