My BIG boy is 2 months! He has grown so much this month. He hasn't had his 2 month check up yet, so I don't know his official measurements. I stepped on the scale with him and he was over 12 pounds already and so long! That's where I notice his growth the most - he is just so long! I am still breastfeeding, but now that I am back to teaching I have to pump most of the day. Brady does well with both breastfeeding and bottle. Brady has even been showing off this last week as he has slept through the nights for a week straight. He is usually in bed by 8 and awake between 6-7 in the morning. He is such a happy and content baby - so many smiles! I predict some little giggles will be coming soon too. He loves bath time and splashing his feet. But if there is one thing that I could live without - the number of times this boy poops out the back of his diaper! But if that's the worst of it, I'd say we have it pretty good! We love you Brady boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment