Monday, December 6, 2021

Brady - One Month

 Our little man is one month old already! It was a very fast month, but has been so wonderful. Luke had the whole month off for paternal leave, which was SO nice. We all enjoyed our time home and traveling to visit family. Brady has met just about all of his family on both sides. 

Brady has been different than Leah in so many areas. Brady is my rockstar sleeper. His first week, he had some 7 hour stretches. Not quite as long anymore, but on average he sleeps between 3-6 hour stretches. He also is great at nursing. Sometimes more of a snacker, but overall good at latching on still. He has had his first bottle with Luke, and Luke said he took it very well - which is good to know since he will need it when I go to work in a month. I am trying to decide what I want to do moving forward  with him. I enjoy the convenience of nursing and not having to go through the extra work of the bottles, but I also like pumping on a schedule and knowing exactly how much milk I am producing. 

No doctor appt this month, so I am unsure of how much he is weighing - but I can definitely tell he has grown so much! I notice it the most in his little double chin and his length. 

Still sleeps the majority of the day as well. Mornings and evenings are his most awake times, but usually he is sleeping pretty hard from noon to 5. 

He is starting to give some true smiles when we are close to his face. He also can follow someone walking past him with his eyes. 







1 comment: